Personal VOC (PID) detector in ppb level
In the field of Personal VOC (PID) detectors, the CUB, from Ion Science, is the world’s smallest, lightest and most sensitive detector.
With its photoionization detection technology (PID) gas detector, the Cuben is fast and accurate in measuring VOCs.
- VOC, TAC, toxic substances that are not VOC/TAC
- Measuring range: 0.1-5,000 ppm (ppm), 0.01-5,000 ppm (TAC) or 0.001-5,000 ppm (ppb)
- Battery life up to 16 hours
CubDoc docking stations are also available for USB communication, charging and calibration of your instrument, depending on your requirements.
- PID sensor independently verified as the best performing on the market
- Unmatched sensitivity detects down to ppb levels
- Widest detection of gases: 0 to 5,000 ppm