Air quality Guardian helps maintain an energy-efficient building
Air Quality Guardian from Analox helps you maintain an energy-efficient building. A busy area with good ventilation will have levels of around 400-800ppm (parts per million) CO2. When the level reaches above this you should ventilate, anything below this can cause you to overventilate and waste energy.
By using Air Quality Guardian, you can also ensure health and well-being and thus ensure a good working environment. The device uses a simple traffic light system to indicate the air quality in the room, so you know when it is time to ventilate the room. Air quality can affect the spread of airborne viruses such as COVID-19, influenza and the common cold.
A fresh, clean air environment also increases productivity and strengthens the immune system.
Benefits of Air Quality Guardian
- Ready to use – straight from the box
- CE, UKCA, RoHS 2.0 and FCC compliant
- Energy efficiency
- Save time and money with self-calibration (manual calibration is optional)
- Use data logging to analyze trends in the room
- Alarms in real time
- Helps reduce the spread of airborne viruses such as COVID-19, the flu and the common cold
- Improved health benefits
- Increased productivity, reduced fatigue
- Power failure battery backup
- Simple and intuitive to use